As the winter season is approaching, most of us start thinking about getting one or more room heaters. The logic behind this decision is not at all difficult to understand. It is either to save money on your electricity bill, or to ensure that your house is warm enough for the winter months.
It’s that time of the year again. The winter months are here and with that comes the dreaded cold that gives us all goosebumps, chills and even bones. Yes, the winter months are the best time to buy a room heater. The best thing about room heaters is that they don’t heat the entire room, like heaters. Instead, they heat only the space they are plugged into, making them energy efficient.
While heating our rooms is an important part of life, not everyone likes to spend money on heating equipment. So, what options do you have when it comes to heating your home? You can get your room warm with a heater that needs to be plugged into an outlet. Some of these are small, portable units that you can have under your bed. Some are placed in your living room. Some are even plug-in units that you can place in your bathroom.
India is subjected to severe winters for four to six months each year. Warm clothing and blankets may not be sufficient to combat the cold. Investing in some of the finest room heaters in India is a great idea.
A room heater is a device that uses convection technology to heat a space. In the center is a coil or panel that is used for heating. There are many different types of electric room heaters on the market, such as portable room heaters, big room heaters, tiny room heaters, and so on. However, they may not all be the best bargain for you.
We’ve compiled a list of India’s top 10 finest room heaters to assist you in finding the perfect one. Continue reading to learn more about each of them. To make things easier for you, we’ve provided a variety of room warmers.
1. Bajaj Majesty RH 11F Plus Room Heater with Fan
Due to the quality and affordability of its goods, Bajaj is the most popular Indian home brand. This Bajaj room heater is at the top of the list because it comes with a slew of amazing and unexpected features.
- This room heater’s heating element is tubular in design, which aids in providing full and consistent warmth to the space.
- Because of the 400 Watt PTC ceramic fan, the heater has a high heating efficiency.
- It includes a thermostat that can be adjusted to three different heat levels to suit your needs.
- To prevent against overheating and provide optimum safety, the heater has manual thermal cutoff and auto thermal shutdown settings.
2. Bajaj Majesty RH 9F Plus 2400-Watt Oil-Filled Radiator with Fan (Bajaj Majesty RH 9F Plus 2400-Watt Oil-Filled Radiator with Fan)
Bajaj Majesty RH 9F Plus 2400-Watt Oil Filled Radiator with a Fan is another outstanding product from Bajaj that is jam-packed with amazing features. The product is both inexpensive and of excellent quality.
- It features a 9 Fin Oil Filled Radiator and runs on 2000 watts to give full warmth to the space. This also aids in generating no noise while working, allowing you to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- You can change the temperature using the heater’s adjustable thermostat, which offers three heat levels.
- A two-year warranty is included.
- It features a safety tilt as well as an auto thermal cutoff to prevent overheating.
3. Bajaj Majesty OFR RH 9 Plus Oil 2000-Watt Room Heater
Without a question, Bajaj produces some of the finest room heaters. Bajaj’s third model is intended to provide optimum comfort. It has a two-year guarantee and is very robust.
- The tubular heating element provides the optimum heating technique, ensuring full room warmth.
- With features such as a thermostat, auto and manual thermal cutoff, and a safety tilt switch, it ensures Quadra’s safety. Overheating is avoided because to these characteristics.
- It features castor wheels on the bottom, allowing you to easily move it about the room.
- It has a nine-fin, oil-filled radiator for quiet, smooth, and seamless operation.
4. OFR-11 Fin-2900 Watt PTC Fan Heater from Havells
Havells is the place to go when you want to combine innovation and technology. This Havells product is intended to provide optimum comfort in your house throughout the chilly winter months.
- This room heater is attractive and will go well with your existing décor.
- Thermostatic heat control knobs allow you to adjust the temperature to your preferences.
- There are three distinct power settings available.
- It has a PTC fan that aids in the equal dispersion of heat around the space.
5. Havells Calido Gold Room Heater, 2000W, PTC Fan Heater
If you’re searching for a low-cost alternative, this Havells room heater is a fantastic choice. It is not only cost-effective, but also sturdy and of excellent quality.
- It is quite long-lasting due to its plastic body, which helps to avoid rusting and corrosion.
- It includes a thermostat that enables you to control the temperature.
- It features a red light that shows whether or not the heater is turned on.
- It features a cooling fan that provides equal and efficient heat dispersion.
6. Usha Room Heater 3809 F Oil-Filled Radiator, 2000 Watts
Usha is a high-end brand that provides top-of-the-line goods with cutting-edge technology. This product contains a higher-quality oil grade, ED/HD 200, which improves performance.
- It includes a thermostat that may be adjusted to regulate the temperature.
- To avoid corrosion, the fins are powder coated.
- It features a cord winder that aids in efficient and proper storage.
- It features three speed levels, allowing you to customize the pace to your needs.
Usha Wall-Mounted Ceramic Room Heater (3622) 2000-Watt Overheating Protection
Usha goods exemplify creativity. This room heater features a sleek design that will fit in with your existing décor. It is both cost-effective and efficient.
- It has the capacity to heat a space of 150 square feet.
- The temperature and other parameters are shown on an LED display screen. It is controlled via a remote control.
- To prevent overheating, it includes a thermal cutoff setting.
- It is covered by a one-year warranty.
8. Orpat OPH-1210 1600-Watt PTC Room Heater
This room heater is both small and affordable. It achieves the same level of comfort as more costly room heaters.
- To provide effective heating, the heating element is constructed of PTC ceramic.
- It features a broad oscillation angle, which aids in improved heating and good air circulation.
- With overheat cutoff prevention, it ensures safety.
- It features an adjustable thermostat, allowing you to set the temperature to your preference.
9. Orpat OOH-9F 2500-Watt Carbon Room Heater
Orpat has a large selection of room heaters. This Orpat device has a beautiful design and provides excellent performance.
- If you’re searching for a room heater with spot heating, this is the one to choose.
- It can heat a 250-square-foot room.
- It works silently and includes a cord winder for convenient storage.
- It comes with caster wheels so you can move it around.
10. Orpat Room Heater OOH-9F Oil Heater, 2500-Watt
The Orpat Room Heater OOH-9F 2500-Watt Oil Heater is the final product. It may be the final product on the list, but it performs just as well as the others.
- It has a power consumption of 2500 watts and runs on 230 volts.
- It has three speed levels that use three different amounts of electricity.
- It doesn’t make any noise while it’s running.
- A two-year warranty is included.
As we near the conclusion of our list of the best room heaters in India, we hope you were able to choose the finest room heater for you and your family. Before purchasing a product, it is usually a good idea to assess your needs.
If you are living in a cold place to where you need heating, you must have heard of the best room heaters to buy. But you are wondering which are the best-rated room heaters to buy in India. Here are the top 10 best-rated room heaters to buy in India.. Read more about best heater for home and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best type of room heater?
The best type of room heater is a forced-air electric heating system.
Which type of room heater is good for health?
A forced-air convection heater is good for health.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- best oil filled room heater in india
- philips room heater
- room heater price in india
- bajaj room heater blower price in india
- what type of room heater is best